"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Am The Diva Weekly Challenge #178: Duo-Tangle


The challenge this week is to create a duo-tangle using tangles that begin with the first letter of your first and last name.  Since my name is Barb Sailor,  I had to find patterns that began with B and S.  I chose Boomerang and Sparkle.  

I worked on a 5" x 5" square piece of good white drawing paper and did my design mostly in .005 Micron Pigma black pen and poppy red Prismacolor colored pencil.  I also did some shading with a black colored pencil.  I tried to get this design symmetrical, but failed - oh well!  I enjoyed doing it anyway...I have to get over being such a perfectionist!!! lol

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Looks symmetrical to me, Barb. I love these geometric tangles you do!

Ginny Stiles said...

Wow..these are two tangles I have never tried.
Very effective.
Great job as usual.

Metal Roofing West Valley City said...

Interesting thoughts I really enjoyed your blog