"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Painting # 22: Painting in the Style of Z.L.Feng

 
Today I decided to do a study from one of my favorite artists, Z.L. Feng. This is loosly based on one of his paintings - I changed some things, but still wanted to paint in his style so I left many elements of his in the painting. This painting is 1/8 sheet of Fabriano Artistico cold-pressed watercolor paper and is painted with Ocaldo Academy watercolors, which I purchased many years ago. Doing this painting this was lots of fun.

4 comments:

Yasemin said...

ohhh Great:)

Autumn Leaves said...

Never heard of Z. L. Feng, but I sure love this painting, Barb. Beautiful work and gorgeous colors!

Barb Sailor said...

Yasemin - Thank you so much!

Barb Sailor said...

Sherry - Thanks so much! If you get a chance -google him and check out his website - he is great!