"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I just recently received my SWAP painting in the mail...It was very exciting to get that package that I had patiently (maybe not so patiently) anticipated for some time. I had no idea who had my name and was absolutely elated when I saw Jana's return address on the outside of the package. This lovely painting was painted by my cyber friend Jana in Missouri. I have admired her work for some time and never thought that I would have one of her paintings. She is so good! My painting has yet to reach it's intended recipient. I am praying that it has not been lost in the mail. The SWAP (Sharing With Artist Partners) group is such a great group and my thanks goes out to Rhonda Carpenter for all her work as moderator of this group. It has to be a lot of work. Jana paints glass so beautifully! Thanks Jana!

No comments: