"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Riverside Arts Center Art Show

Rock and I went to the opening reception for the Wapakoneta Community Area Annual Art Show last night. I was surprised and pleased to receive First Place in Watercolor, a totally unexpected honor. It is for my painting "Bountiful" and goes well with the current season since it pictures many bright orange pumpkins. There were lots of good friends and delicious food - always a wonderful combination.

3 comments:

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Wow Barb! This is super! You sooooo deserve this! I am in awe!

Vicki Greene said...

Congratulations Barb! What a wonderful honor for a wonderful painting.

RH Carpenter said...

I second and third that WOW! Barb, this is a gloriously orange and rusty and beautiful painting!