"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Watercolor in the Village

Happy Mother's Day
"A Fortunate Accident"
In June, 2006, our family traveled to Colorado to attend the commencement activities of our nephew, Jamie, from the Air Force Academy. During that week we did the usual tourist things which included a trip to the top of Pike's Peak on the Cog Railroad. On the way up the mountain, I was shooting pictures of the mountains through my window and in one of the pictures I captured this image of my granddaughter, Jennifer, reflected in the window. The image was totally taken by accident, but in this case, a fortunate 'accident!' Since this is mother's day, I thought I would post this picture of my granddaughter's image against the spectacular scenery of the mountains. Love you, Jenni!

No comments: