"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, March 28, 2008

Watercolor in the Village

"Rose's Pansies"
I am so tired of winter. It is still snowing in Ohio and the calendar says it is spring! Where? Since there are no spring flowers outside yet, I decided to post a painting of spring flowers! This is a painting I completed several years ago. It was painted from a photograph provided to me by my friend Rose. She took the picture when she was on vacation in Florida. They weren't Ohio pansies! The colors of the flowers were spectacular and imposible to do them justice in paint. There is no way to come up to God's paintbrush! This was painted on a half sheet of watercolor paper.

1 comment:

cPrentiss said...

IWhat can I say - Beautiful, Your flower paintings are spectacular, always. Have patience sprung will spring. I promise. It's just a matter of when. Ya know??
love you b.f.