"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Diva's Challenge #179: Bijou

This is my answer to the weekly Diva's challenge - we were to use the new Bijou size to create our challenge - the size is 2" x 2" - not too big.  Since I don't have the pre-cut Bijou tiles, I created my own from white drawing paper and rounded the edges.

I selected Ole as my major tangle and I don't know the name of the other tangle I used..  I painted the reflections on the Ole using block-out white and the ink design is created with Micron Pigma black waterproof  pens -.005.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Very mid-century modern! Nicely done, Barb!!

Barb Sailor said...

Yes! Very retro! I seem to be on a retro kick recently. Thanks for commenting!
Have a great weekend!