"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

MacDee and Mooka: The Diva's Challenge #188



The Diva's challenge this week is to learn the tangle "Mac Dee" by using it in a Zentangle.  I decided to use it with Mooka for my design.

My tangle is 6" square and is done on good white drawing paper with Micron-Pigma pens and Prismacolor colored pencils.

There can be many variations of Mac Dee - thousands, I guess, depending on what colors you use and how many lines you want to use in your squares.

4 comments:

Christiane Kingsley said...

Mac Dee and Mooka...this is all new to me, Barb, but I love the result!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Very Nice. I love the stories the shapes can create.

Autumn Leaves said...

Hah! I thought I was looking at a really cool dinner plate! Love this one, Barb!

Ginny Stiles said...

Super lovely as always, my luv.
You sure do have this Zentangle thing down pat!!!
I love looking at yours!