"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Flower Fantasy

I finished this little painting this afternoon.  This is one of the paintings I am preparing to teach this fall in my intermediate watercolor class at Riverside Arts Center in Wapakoneta.  The painting is 9" x 12" and is painted on 140 lb. cold-pressed Fabriano Artistico watercolor paper.  The predominant colors are quinacridone rose-violet for the flower and the greens are mixed from pthalo blue and cadmium yellow, medium.

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

It is gorgeous, Barb! I WISH I could take your class.

renate said...

Hello Barb:) Me too! This painting is beautiful!

Donna Pierce-Clark said...

Beautiful, Barb!!
OH! How I wish I lived closer!!!

Barb Sailor said...

I wish all of you could take my class!!! What fun we would have! Thank you all for your encouragment.