"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dragon-Fly



Well, this is my version of the dragon-fly for the June project of Watercolor Workshop. Let's just put it this way...I have done better paintings! As you can see, my wings are not near what they are in the source photo and my head is too small. I had a lot of trouble with the wing that is in the back and that you can see through the other back wing. Not all paintings turn out or are successful paintings, but all of my paintings are a learning experience. Enough said!

4 comments:

Barbra Joan said...

Hi Barbara, I came to your blog via mine, thank you for following me, and I want to do the same as I see your work is just what I want to see more of...

Barb Sailor said...

Barbra joan...I really enjoyed your blog- your paintings are beautiful and definitely what I like...Thanks for visiting my blog.
Barb

Brent Perkins said...

Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright is beautiful. I'm glad you decided to post it.

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks, Brent. I don't know why blogspot is not letting me have access to comments on tiger, so thank you for doing it on dragon fly. I love your blog and your paintings.