I received this award from Vicki G. @ http://vickigreene.blogspot.com/
Thanks Vicki. Now all I have to do is name 7 things that I love and pass the award on to 7 blogs that I love. Here goes...
1. I dearly love my husband, 3 children and I absolutely adore my grandchildren.
2. I love my brothers and extended family and my very dear friends, especially my Thursday painting buddies.
3. I love painting - especially watercolor about which I am obsessive and passionate.
4. I love teaching art and helping others discover the wonderful act of creating art.
5. I love mountains, rivers and lakes and I have a very soft spot for my old hometown, Cleveland, on beautiful Lake Erie.
6. I love Spring - the wonderful season of rebirth and signs of summer to come.
7. I love whipped cream puffs with real whipped cream and caramel frosting.
Now for 7 of my favorite blogs...
1. www.myrnawacknov.blogspot.com Creativity Journey is always inspirational and exciting.
2. www.susanabbot.blogspot.com A Painters Year is a wonderful visual record of an artist's artistic journey. Her work is awesome.
3. www.differentstrokesfromdifferentfolks.blogspot.com One photo painted by many is very interesting when you see how different people interpret the same subject.
4. www.sandymaudlin.blogspot.com Sandy Maudlin's Art Journey is always interesting - especially, for me, her work on yupo and watercolor batik.
5. www.paintingsbypoppy Wonderful soft watercolors
6. www.thatartistwoman.blogspot.com This blog is wonderful for people who teach art to children - filled with wonderful, creative ideas.
7. www.donnabe.blogspot.com Donna's work is always inspirational, loose, soupy and creative - always interesting.