"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Watercolor in the Village

Well, I had good news today - all 3 of the paintings I entered in the St. Mary's Summer Artfest were juried in to the show and one of the paintings, The Old Crow, was awarded the Wright State University Watercolor Award. Bountiful, the painting with all the pumpkins was awarded an Honorable Mention. Needless to say, this made me very happy. The Gala is next Sunday when awards will be given out. I will have pictures then. It is a very nice show!

1 comment:

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Congratulations, Barb! Please do announce this to the WcW group, we love to celebrate any triumphs together. Also please include, either with the announcement or here on your blog, these three paintings; I'd love to see them.