"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This is my lady - just started. It has been fun painting her, but she will require a lot more attention before she is finished!
Now, in this picture, I have drawn over the lady in the corner - this will be the basis of my idea. I will draw this on the painting I have already prepared by collaging over it and then dry brushing white gesso over that.

This image is blurry - well, after all it is in my bathroom linoleum. If you look carefully, you can see her in the upper right-hand corner. She has a hat on!



1 comment:

cPrentiss said...

my dear little sis! SHE IS WONDERFUL!! I can see her perfectly in the picture you posted. I think you didn't tell me her location. You are so clever AND talented. I can't wait to see the finished product. You have got to send her to Wacky M along with these photos and the story. I insist. lova ya
little big foot